SEO & Digital Content Marketer | Freelance Travel Writer
I manage blogs and newsletters for companies and nonprofits of various sizes and stripes, and I write freelance travel articles covering family adventure travel, farm-to-table cuisine, and hybrid culture. My geographical emphases include: the Western US, the Southwestern US, the southern US, and France. I’ve also written for the car care industry, the fine arts, the performing arts, and higher education. I’m looking for ongoing relationships with companies for weekly/bi-weekly blog posts and monthly/bimonthly newsletters.
My blog posts, newsletters, and articles aim to:
- Show your customers and readers where the adventure begins
- Connect with your customer’s imagination
- Harness the content marketing edge for your company
- Tell stories that increase perceived value
- Make a destination irresistible to your customers and readers
- Guide prospects through the “Customer Journey”
- Transform cutting edge marketing research into compelling copy
- Understand your target demographic and speak directly to them
Here’s what what people are saying about my work:
Engrid is absolutely wonderful to work with. I came to her with an idea that she beautifully crafted into reality. My website and content marketing went from mediocre to brilliant with her organized and artistic touch.
Vanessa Porter, Green Dot Journey
Contact me when you’re ready to whip your blog into shape, ramp up your newsletter, or inspire your readers with well-cultivated travel destination articles.